Monday, February 28, 2011

Price of gasoline!

     Man the price of diesel is still going through the roof!!! it's creaping into the $3.70 range in Paducah, KY which is one of the cheaper places in the country outside missouri and tennessee. I'm trying to calm myself down but the projections are said to be $5.00 a gallon for gasoline add 40 cents for some strange reason (as after 9/11 diesel stopped being cheaper then gas for some reason???!) and you got $5.409 a gallon for diesel fuel. I wonder if at that price range if dino alternatives will hit the market? What do you guys think?
     Truck ran good today, the temperature has gone back to near freezing which means I'm not going to get as good of mileage as I did last week, which is always a bummer when your driving a 10,000 lbs vehicle. I need to get to an air compressor and get the tires all topped back off at 80psi to try and lower the rolling resistance a touch.  With the current price of fuel it's a tough time to be driving bus around as a daily driver let me tell you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment