Thursday, June 2, 2011

Carrier Transicold problems 2000 Ford E350 Goshen Coach Part 3

Carrier Transicold problems 2000 Ford E350 Goshen Coach Part 3

Well as previous discussed here in part 1 and here in part 2, I ordered the replacement condenser fan for my Carrier Transicold CM-3 condenser.  I found 3 sources for the complete fan Thermoking (which was the cheapest at $100.00 but they didn't have one in stock), Omega (the most expensive at $152.50) and LASSETER BUS & MOBILITY in Lewisville, TX (which had one in stock and said they would ship it today, was the one I bought).

The Lasseter fan was $129.15 but cost me $167.48 with tax and shipping 3 day fedex. The incidental charges were not so incidental I must say.  Although I have to say my truck was built in 2000, so if my 3 fans are that old then to have 1 go out now is not bad.

Stay tuned as I wait for 3 business days to get my part and get my bus a/c back cold again.

1 comment:

  1. Just about every special occasion in addition to bash ought to get in addition to requires a new hermes replica uk style of designer purse beyond doubt. Just about every area you head over to requires a new dependence on some sort of designer purse. People louis vuitton replica sale can get many different options which might be at this time there by hobos, tote bags, fake louis vuitton bags messenger purses and handbags, clutches, satchels in addition to duffels. Almost all manufacturers assemble purses and handbags which might be the perfect any way you like, pattern in addition to the employment of incredible products. Many people operate the broadest connected with coloration spectrums far too. You will discover products of which consist of household leather to help chanel outlet possibly anything seeing that uncomplicated seeing that canvas. Some sort of designer purse is usually the one thing you should not set off devoid of. The point of which you'll fit this designer purse gucci replica sale far too will probably establish it is measurement. You will discover the littlest connected with purses and handbags such as motorola clutch on your most elementary connected with basics. Subsequently, you could have messenger purses and handbags which might be and so commodious you can healthy ones notebook computer in them nonetheless include living space intended for far more.

    ReplyDelete