Saturday, March 26, 2011

aggravating battery troubles!!

     I've been babying the truck for a few weeks now as I haven't had the patience to really work on it. Our 2000 Ford E350 7.3L Powerstroke turbo diesel truck has been having power issues.  I've noticed when you turn the key on the battery light comes on and goes off like normal. but I am having to charge the batteries when I park it every night.  This leads me to believe the alternator is out. but being a van I have to take off the air cleaner to get a wrench on the alternator to take it off and go have it tested, but I just haven't found the time to do that.
      I'm on the lookout for a solid mechanic here in Metropolis, IL that will work on my truck and fix up a few things as I just don't know when I'm going to feel like working on the truck. So if anyone has any suggestions let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment